Wednesday, April 1, 2015

State of Horror Louisiana...and Amazon Kindle......

Something happened with State of Horror: Louisiana Volume II over at Amazon. While the paperback version of the book went up on Amazon yesterday for the actual release date, the Kindle version was no where to be seen. Amazon told the publisher that there were technical issues, it's been escalated and so on and so forth.

And here's where my patience reached the breaking point.

After 24 plus hours and no real updates past technical issues, I got fed up with waiting because I really wanted to read this. As I've said in other posts, I am really digging this series and look forward to reading the stories and then writing my takes on them in the hopes of getting others to read the series as well.

So finally I broke down and downloaded the Kobo Books app onto my tablet. I have purchased Volume II and am in the process of getting my horror on. By no means is this me saying I'm abandoning my beloved Kindle or am mad at the people at Amazon who are working hard to resolve this issue. Sometimes frustrations just get the better of us.

I hope to have my take on it published either later on tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to devour....er...savor....er....read the book.

Thank you again for taking the time to visit my site. I really do appreciate everyone who takes the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment